Primeval Thule Hardcover
Primeval Thule is a fully detailed sword-and-sorcery campaign setting, available for many leading fantasy RPG game systems!
Welcome to Thule, a primordial land of fierce barbarians, elder horrors, and savage wilderness. In this ancient age, humankind is a young race, newly arisen on a monster-haunted Earth. Cities of cruel splendor lie scattered across the great lands of the north like a handful of gems strewn from a dead thief's hand.
This is a doomed age, a time of great deeds and inhuman terror destined to be lost and forgotten beneath the numbing cloak of endless winter. But for one glittering moment, Thule lives—and it is a fierce, cruel, splendid, and marvelous moment indeed.
This 272-page tome provides you everything you need to introduce the world of Thule to your 5e game. Inside, you will find:
- A new character race, the Atlanteans;
- 19 heroic narratives such as free blade, ice reaver, and star-lore adept;
- Over 40 new beasts, monsters, and villains to challenge your players;
- 3 ready-to-play adventures to begin your campaign;
- A detailed description of Quodeth, City of Thieves, the perfect home for bold heroes;
- And a whole continent of savage adventure to explore!
- A poster map of the continent.
Primeval Thule is available here in hardcover for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, as well as 13th Age and 4th edition. Hardcovers for 5th Edition, PDFs of all versions, and many Primeval Thule adventures and sourcebooks are available via our publisher page at DriveThruRPG.